Saturday, July 2, 2011

Off to a Good Start

Hi all, again welcome to my new weight loss blog. I'm still setting it up but I'm on my way!
So after blogging earlier, I popped to the shop and bought some fruit and bananas and I headed for my first jog/sprint. I find running in general very difficult so this was hard for me tonight. I ran a little over a KM I think and felt sick afterwards. But progress was made! :)
Over the next few weeks I'm gonna jog as much as possible and hopefully built up a longer running time.
Do any of you have any running tips?
My aim for the next few months is to try and loose two stone. This seems unreachable for me, but from now, I'm gonna believe I can do it.
Im feeling good after my run now and I'm happy I went. I just need to stay motivated!
Wish me luck!
Kathleen xoxo

6 comments:

  1. There are great Android fitness apps that track the length of your runs and times and so on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya I downloaded some today! Do you recommend any? :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Luck!!

    You should try the run/walk method on here - http://running.about.com/od/getstartedwithrunning/ht/getstarted.htm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kathleen and welcome to blogging. I love your 'about me' and how you described yourself as a giggling, smiling flower bed... that's pretty cool. Also, I'm trying to work my way up to running, too. So far, I can only run anywhere from 1 to 2 minutes at a time before I'm just walking again. It's so much harder than it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Rachael, thank you for your comment! I am blogging my progress on my new blog www.squidgymoments.ie - I'd love for you to follow me there and keep up to date with my progress.

    Hope you get on well too - it's definitely not easy but we can do it!

    K

    ReplyDelete